HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
No matter which country you’re in, the transition from and economy based on fossil fuels to one based on sustainable energy sources is well underway. It takes slightly different approaches, and it progresses from different starting points depending on the area, but it’s clear, we’re all engaged in a global shared “electrification" challenge.
At BASQUEVOLT our mission is to develop sustainably the best battery materials and cells that will make possible the mass deployment of electric transportation, stationary energy storage and advanced portable devices.
Our proprietary solid-state battery technology will allow us to develop and commercialize safe, high performance and affordable products for a diverse portfolio of customers, from mobility, stationary energy storage and consumer electronics.
To this end, we offer the position of Human Resources manager.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for coordinating the strategy and the execution of all the activities related to Basquevolt’s personnel. The duties include developing recruitment strategies, implementing systems for managing staff benefits, payroll and behavior and onboarding new employees.
Reporting directly to the A&F director, he/she will be responsible for:
- Manage the recruitment process: interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Promote a healthy working environment for staff and management.
- Develop and initiate training and orientation plans for new starters.
- Analyse company environment to assess employer satisfaction and develop talent retention strategies.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research and pay surveys; keeps the strategy up to date
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the resources are aligned with the company's business needs
The HR manager is expected to work as a team member with other parts of the company and maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team through demonstrated business judgment combined with an ability to effectively influence others.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are offering a permanent position as HR manager that will give you a unique opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented leaders in the lithium battery sector in Europe.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, BASQUEVOLT offers a very competitive basic salary and conditions, plus a variable compensation.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual capable of taking up this challenging opportunity to develop an ambitious project. Applicants should have a high degree of initiative and should be open to intense interdisciplinary collaboration, first in an early-stage start-up but moving progressively to an efficient mid-size organisation.
We are thinking in a person with 10-15 years of experience in human resources in fast growing start-ups. Ideally also with experience in recruiting international profiles. Applicants must demonstrate an internationally recognized career path making him/her a credible person capable of helping to attract highly talented people from all over the world.
Specifically, we will assess expertise in the following aspects:
- Extensive experience in human resources (10-15 years)
- Demonstrated group leadership and management track record, including communication, teamwork, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Analysis of information quickly with good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communicator to all levels of management in the company.
- We expect high readiness to work with strong engagement and creativity in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
- Applicants should be fluent in English and Spanish. Any other European language will be a plus.