No matter which country you’re in, the transition from an economy based on fossil fuels to one based on sustainable energy sources is well underway. It takes slightly different approaches, and it progresses from different starting points depending on the area, but it’s clear, we’re all engaged in a global shared “electrification" challenge.
At BASQUEVOLT our mission is to develop sustainably the best battery materials and cells that will make possible the mass deployment of electric transportation, stationary energy storage and advanced portable devices.
Our proprietary solid-state battery technology will allow us to develop and commercialise safe, high performance and affordable products for a diverse portfolio of customers, from mobility, stationary energy storage and consumer electronics.
To this end, we offer the position of Accounting Administrative
The Accounting Administrative will join the Finance team giving support on:
- Conducting bookkeeping functions.
- Creating financial reports.
- Analyzing account statements.
- Processing invoices.
- Coordinating monthly payments.
- Preparing tax returns and tax payments.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are offering a permanent position as Accounting Administrative that will give you a unique opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented leaders in the lithium battery sector in Europe.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, BASQUEVOLT offers a very competitive basic salary and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual capable of taking up this challenging opportunity to develop an ambitious project. Applicants should have a high degree of initiative, flexibility and should be open to intense interdisciplinary collaboration, first in an early-stage start-up but moving progressively to an efficient mid-size organisation.
Specifically, we will assess expertise in the following aspects:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management & Administration or relevant experience.
- Experience of 3-5 years on an industrial environment.
- Good understanding of Office suite and ERP such as SAP or Navision.
- We expect high readiness to work with strong communication skills, engagement and creativity in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
- Applicants should be fluent in English (both oral and written) and Spanish. Any other European languages will be a plus.