No matter which country you’re in, the transition from an economy based on fossil fuels to one based on sustainable energy sources is well underway. It takes slightly different approaches, and it progresses from different starting points depending on the area, but it’s clear, we’re all engaged in a global shared “electrification" challenge.
At BASQUEVOLT our mission is to develop sustainably the best battery materials and cells that will make possible the mass deployment of electric transportation, stationary energy storage and advanced portable devices.
Our proprietary solid-state battery technology will allow us to develop and commercialise safe, high performance and affordable products for a diverse portfolio of customers, from mobility, stationary energy storage and consumer electronics.
To this end, we offer three positions to join the team as Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for taking care of the maintenance of the lab and prototype line as well as align with Production and Process Engineering team to define and perform the predictive and preventive maintenance and support on the commissioning of the facilities.
Reporting directly to the Process Engineering team, they will be responsible for:
- Conduct Mechanical and Electrical repairs on high automatized facilities and machines.
- Schedule and control the predictive maintenance activities defined by the department and machine manufacturers. Also perform the corrective measures when needed.
- Own the technical knowledge and tools for the machines tune-up (balancing, adjusting, commissioning...)
- Commissionining of new machines and tools on the manufacturing line as well as work close with the P.E. department to perform improvements on the machines, facilities and equipments.
The Maintenance Technician is expected to work as a key team member within the Process Engineering department to provide solutions to process and manufacturing definition of Basquevolt cell solutions.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are offering one permanent position as Maintenance Technician that will give you a unique opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented leaders in the lithium battery sector in Europe and provide extensive opportunity for personal growth within the company.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, BASQUEVOLT offers a very competitive basic salary and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae to this website.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual capable of taking up this challenging opportunity to develop an ambitious project. Applicants should have a high degree of initiative and should be open to intense interdisciplinary collaboration, first in an early-stage start-up but moving progressively to an efficient mid-size organisation.
The Maintenance Technician should have experience in the maintenance of a high tech industrial facility, ideally within a corporate organization.
Specifically, we will assess expertise in the following aspects:
- Electromechanical or Mechanical Vocational Training or relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of industrial experience in industrial and automatized production environment.
- Good understanding of electrics, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Good reading & speaking level of English to discuss with colleagues and suppliers.
- Interpersonal skills in developing positive working relations with other employees.
- Rigor, punctuality, teamwork. Ability to synthesize. Strong autonomy.
- Customer, performance and result oriented.
- Team spirit with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate.