R&D Manufacturing Operator
No matter which country you’re in, the transition from an economy based on fossil fuels to one based on sustainable energy sources is well underway. It takes slightly different approaches, and it progresses from different starting points depending on the area, but it’s clear, we’re all engaged in a global shared “electrification" challenge.
At BASQUEVOLT our mission is to develop sustainably the best battery materials and cells that will make possible the mass deployment of electric transportation, stationary energy storage and advanced portable devices.
Our proprietary solid-state battery technology will allow us to develop and commercialise safe, high performance and affordable products for a diverse portfolio of customers, from mobility, stationary energy storage and consumer electronics.
To this end, we offer three positions to join the team as R&D Manufacturing Operator.
The R&D Manufacturing Operator is responsible for performing the required procedures and techniques to manufacture a solid-state battery on our first prototype line following the guidance of our Process Engineering and Production team.
Reporting directly to the Productin Manager, they will be responsible for:
- Assist process engineering with FAT and SAT of our manufacturing machinery.
- Working in a clean room environment, manufacturing A,B and C sample cells to a high-quality level.
- Assist in DOE and cell teardown activities, collaborate with Engineering and R&D Scientists to gather data for life cycling, abuse testing and UN testing approval.
- First line maintenance, recovery, and improvement of our R&D production facility.
- Supporting Logistical control of incoming parts and outgoing product with FIFO priority.
- Support team in achieving set production targets and objectives daily, with a focus on sample schedule achievement as part of a cross functional team.
- Assist in the creation of standard operations and check sheets at specific sample stages.
- Support all documentation creation requests at specific sample stages.
- Assist in establishing a robust APQP system for future customer collaboration.
- Champion safety initiatives and support management in maintaining and improving our safe working environment.
The R&D Manufacturing Operator is expected to work as a key team member within the Manufacturing department.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are offering four permanent position as R&D Manufacturing Operator that will give you a unique opportunity to work alongside some of the most talented leaders in the lithium battery sector in Europe and provide extensive opportunity for personal growth within the company.
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, BASQUEVOLT offers a very competitive basic salary and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants are invited to submit a detailed curriculum vitae to this website.
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual capable of taking up this challenging opportunity to develop an ambitious project. Applicants should have a high degree of initiative and should be open to intense interdisciplinary collaboration, first in an early-stage start-up but moving progressively to an efficient mid-size organisation.
The Maintenance Technician should have experience in the maintenance of a high tech industrial facility, ideally within a corporate organization.
Specifically, we will assess expertise in the following aspects:
- 3 years’ experience in battery manufacturing processes, Electrode, Cell Assembly, Formation, Module, Pack.
- Experience working for or supplying BESS, BEV, PHEV to Automotive OEM’s and other customers.
- Clean room experience ideally at ISO7 class 10,000.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in Cell manufacturing, Pouch, Prismatic or Cylindrical formats.
- Previous experience in fault finding and investigative techniques.
- ISO9001, 14001, IATF 16949 and APQP experience is an advantage.
- Previous experience of stacking facilities is an advantage.
- Experience using industry standard problem-solving tools like 5WHY, 4M, FMEA is an advantage.