BASQUEVOLT S.A.U. (from now on Basquevolt).
Mailing Address: Parque Tecnológico de Álava, Albert Einstein 35- 01510 Vitoria-Gasteiz (Álava).
Email address: email@example.com Tfn. 945 66 01 94.
How we obtained your data
Obtained from the individual concerned: if you are already a client/supplier (current or potential), or a researcher or, for example, if you send us a CV to work with us, you have provided them to us, either off-line or on-line when requesting our services to maintain contact and communication with you, to provide the requested services, to manage your CV or, where appropriate, to keep the contractual relationship with you.
When you provide us your personal data, you guarantee that you are able to provide this information and that it is true, truthful, accurate and up-to-date, that it is not confidential, that it does not violate any contractual restrictions or third party rights and that you undertake not to impersonate other users.
Obtained automatically when visiting our website: If you have provided us with data through this website, we collect information, for example, when you access the page, when you fill out any form with personal data, or when you communicate with us directly by email.
When you visit our website, data is sent from your browser to our server to optimize our services and improve your user experience, for example, when you access the site or when you log in to our services through third party services such as social networks. Such data may be automatically collected and stored by third parties or by us on our behalf. This data may include:
- the user´s IP address
- the date and time of the visit
- the URL of the site the user came from
- the pages visited on our website
- information about the browser used (type and version of the browser, operating system, etc.).
We may process and record such uses, sessions, and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services, including through the use of "cookies" and other tracking technologies such as flash cookies and web analytics.
If our website has social network connectors, when you choose to interact with us through a social network, we cannot be responsible for the privacy settings selected by the user. The social network may report your IP address or what page you are visiting on our website and may set a cookie to allow it to work correctly, or for example, your name will appear in the likes you give or in the comments you make on our social network page. If you do not want your personal data associated with these "likes" or comments to appear, set your privacy to avoid it, for example, by pseudonymizing your data with a nickname or alias that does not reveal your name and surname.
If you log in to one of these social networks during your visit to our website, the social network will be able to add that information to your profile, and that information will be transferred to the social network. If you do not want this data transfer to take place, please exit your social network session before entering our websites or mobile applications, as it is not in our power to influence this data collection and transfer through social connectors.
If the user, through our official website in a social network, decides to publish and / or share texts, photos, videos, and other information and / or content, he will be the only responsible for ensuring that such content complies with the corresponding legal regulations.
Social Networks are not directly hosted in our Services. Your interactions with them are governed by their policies and not ours. Please read the privacy policies of these social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, your rights, and your privacy settings.
Concerning other people´s data, you should respect their privacy by taking special care when publishing their personal data. We remind you that, as a user, you can only provide and consent to the processing of your personal data, but not those of third parties, and that if you provide us with data of third parties you are making a transfer of personal data, being your responsibility to have the prior and express consent of those third parties to use and provide them to us, and you are responsible for informing them of the inclusion of their data in our files.
The publication of third party data without their consent may infringe, in addition to data protection regulations, the right to honor, privacy or their own image, rights whose protection is governed by the provisions of Organic Law 1/1982, of 5 May, on the civil protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy and one´s own image.
The data can be processed for different purposes, for example:
1. If you are a client/supplier (current or potential), or an investigator, to maintain contact and communication with you, provide the requested services, or, if applicable, maintain the contractual relationship with you.
2. If you are a mere user of our website or the sender or recipient of an e-mail, to maintain contact and communication with you and manage the requests you make to us online.
3. If you provide us your data with your curriculum vitae or send us your curriculum, we will contact you and manage the selection processes that we carry out.
4. The identification data of our workers and/or researchers who authorize it can be included on our website, in the profiles that Basquevolt has in any social network, as well as in any other type of support: brochures, magazines, dossiers and other stationery with the purpose of informing about our activities or promoting them, and the professional profile of the members of our team and being part of the Centre´s photographic/video memory.
We will keep the personal data as long as the person concerned does not request its deletion. Even if required, we may keep them for the time necessary and limit their processing, only to comply with the legal/contractual obligations to which we are subject and/or during the statutory periods foreseen for the prescription of any responsibilities on our part and/or the exercise or defense of claims deriving from the relationship maintained with the data subject.
The legal basis that legitimizes us to process your data may be different.
On the one hand, it can be the legal relationship that connects us if you are a current client/supplier or researcher or the pre-contractual relationship of any kind between the parts if you are a potential client/supplier (for example, if you have requested information from us).
It can also be your consent if you have made an application to us through our website, in the case of being a mere user of the same, or if you have sent us your resume or are an attendee at one of our events. This consent is given to us in an unequivocal way when you provide us with your data online or offline, considering this contribution a clear affirmative act that manifests this consent. You may withdraw this consent at any time by sending us an e-mail to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such withdrawal implies that we will not be able to provide you with the requested services or attend to your requests.
So can compliance with regulations that affect us, such as those on consumers and users.
It may also be in our legitimate interest to:
- To inform you about our activities, products, and/or services if we already have a previous contractual relationship. Otherwise, we will only send you this type of communication if you give us your consent by checking the option that is expressly included for this purpose in the corresponding forms. In any case, the electronic communications that we send you will include, in the communication itself, the option to stop receiving them in the future.
- To carry out an opinion and/or satisfaction surveys.
We inform you that the data you provide may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to legitimate functions of transferor and transferee as:
- To banks for the management of collections and payments.
- To entities or bodies to whom there is a legal obligation to communicate data (e.g., tax authorities for the fulfillment of tax and duty obligations).
- The curriculum data and the curriculum itself to the relevant entities, agencies and / or public or private companies, within collaboration programs, research and / or framework funding for economic development projects and competitiveness (as an example Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness of the Government of Spain, European Union agencies, Basque Government, Provincial Council of Alava, companies or public or private organizations...) within Framework Funding Programs for Economic Development Projects and Competitiveness, or research projects and / or collaboration in companies or entities for: the application for and justification of grants, as well as the management and monitoring of these programs and R+D+i research projects in which you are involved. The cost of research personnel may also be communicated to these bodies to justify the subsidy.
In the event that we use U.S. suppliers, who may have access to personal data, for the purpose of providing services related to our business (hosting, housing, software as a service, remote backup, support services or computer maintenance, email managers, sending e-mails and e-mail marketing, ) these companies may be different and vary over time but, in any case, we will choose companies that are members of the Privacy Shield agreement between the USA and the EU, or belong to countries that have been declared as countries with an adequate level of protection, which means that they are obliged to comply with requirements equivalent to the European ones in terms of data protection.
We may also make international transfers of data in case a researcher requests to carry out part of his or her research in another country. In any case, by accepting this data protection policy, you expressly and unequivocally authorize such international transfer of data to a country outside the European Economic Area and give your unequivocal consent to such transfer.
- Right of access: You can ask us what personal data we are processing and even ask us for a copy of them.
- Right of rectification: You can ask us to correct inaccurate personal data or to complete those that are incomplete, including by presenting an additional statement.
- Right of withdrawal (right of cancellation): You can ask us to delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw consent, there has been an unlawful treatment of them, or for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The right to limitation of treatment: You can ask us to limit the treatment of your data, in which case, we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of the data: You can ask us to send you (or to a third party that you indicate) your personal data in a structured format, of everyday use, and mechanically readable.
- Right of opposition: You can oppose the treatment of your data if such treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the file, or it is for advertising purposes.
Once received any of the previous requests, we will respond to you within the legal deadlines.
You can make any claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you want more information about the rights you can exercise and to request models of the forms for the exercise of your rights you can visit the web page of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es